...I would argue that it is sometimes the pain in things that make you appreciate them the most... it is my unconditional willingness to endure the middle-of-the-night feedings, the cleaning up of vomit, the screaming for no good reason, etc that makes me realize how much I love my child and love raising him...

Friday, February 10, 2012

What Diapers to Use

I much prefer Huggies to most other brands. Different people seem to have different loyalties- mine is generally Huggies. They seem to fit well. The pattern on them isn’t so bold that it shows through clothes. And most importantly they hold plenty of what they are supposed to hold. Also, you can get them at Sam’s and I like buying my diapers in bulk.

Pampers (even ones that don’t list it evidently) has some sort of Dry Max technology that has caused rashes, irritation and even some burns on many babies. They just work a little too well evidently, really drying out the baby’s skin.

We have used Seventh Generation. These are a great (more) environmentally friendly and natural diaper. They are a little more expensive and I have found them to not hold quite as much as other diapers.

I have had some friends very successful with cloth diapers. I can't speak to this as I did not endeavor to do it but they seemed to like it and it does save money. If you do this and would like to guest post just let me know as I would love to share your knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment