...I would argue that it is sometimes the pain in things that make you appreciate them the most... it is my unconditional willingness to endure the middle-of-the-night feedings, the cleaning up of vomit, the screaming for no good reason, etc that makes me realize how much I love my child and love raising him...

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Feeding Baby Diet

Why is my baby so opposed to me eating? It's like a diet... I give him food, he wants my food, he cries. I just want to eat. I am working on the fine art of toddler finger foods. Sometimes he does well with the, other times, he takes too big of bites and starts a mini choke session. He is pretty good about rectifying the problem on his own but there I am again, not eating- and now my heart has skipped a beat and after a few minutes of this back-and-forth, I don't want to eat anymore because I am so exhausted.

On second thought, this is a good diet plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment