...I would argue that it is sometimes the pain in things that make you appreciate them the most... it is my unconditional willingness to endure the middle-of-the-night feedings, the cleaning up of vomit, the screaming for no good reason, etc that makes me realize how much I love my child and love raising him...

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Baby Packing Checklist


When I am (neurotically) packing my baby up for a trip, I like to think through the order of the day and pack for each activity…

Wake Up
Diaper Change
Diapers
Wipes
Diaper Cream
Diaper Changing Pad

Clean Up
Wash Cloth
Nasal Spray
Nasal Aspirator

Clothes Change
(I like to pack at least 2 outfits per day- this will differ a bit for the planned activities and general messiness of your baby)
Shirt/ Onesie
Pants
Socks
Shoes

Breakfast
Bottle
Formula
Any Current Medications

Transportation
Car Seat
Car Activity
Jacket
Hat
Loaded Diaper Bag (this may or may not be needed depending on the type of trip)

Snack
Puffs or Yogurt/ Fruit and Veggie Melts
Sippy Cup

Lunch
Bottle
Spoon/ Other Utencil
Baby Food
Food Bib

Nap
Blanket

Play Time
Toys (some quiet, some engaging- lights and sounds)

Dinner
Baby Food
Spoon

Bath Time
Wash cloth
Soap
Towel (may be provided where you are staying)
Toothbrush/ Toothpaste
Hair Brush
Nail clippers/ file

Sleepy Time
Pajamas
Bottle
Medicines
Travel humidifier (if you are so prepared)
Travel Crib
Crib Sheet

Extras
Drool Bibs (at least one per day)
Cloth Diapers/ Nappys (at least one for every other day)
Might-Be-Needed Medicines (Cough, Pain, Anti- Histamine, etc)
Baby Moisturizer
Band Aids
Pacifiers
Dirty Clothes Bag
Dirty Diaper Bags (like Arm and Hammer, etc)

Some things, though I run across them more than once a day, I only need to pack them once (food bib, wash cloth, etc). Some things, I pack for the whole day so I only cover them once (diapers, formula, etc).

If I missed anything that you bring with you let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment