...I would argue that it is sometimes the pain in things that make you appreciate them the most... it is my unconditional willingness to endure the middle-of-the-night feedings, the cleaning up of vomit, the screaming for no good reason, etc that makes me realize how much I love my child and love raising him...

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Onesie Underneath

Am I weird? I still don’t like just putting a t-shirt on Zach. I still put a onesie under his t-shirts so that if his shirt comes up (which it doesn’t as often due to the friction provided by the onesie) the onesie is underneath. It also just keeps everything sitting more neatly… helps keep his pants up and his shirt down. The other nice thing about it is that if his t-shirt gets something on it, I can just take it off and he still has the onesie. Two outfits for the price of one! I figure I will keep this up until he is really walking good and not being carried so much. It’s good… keeps my one year old prepared and modest.

No comments:

Post a Comment