...I would argue that it is sometimes the pain in things that make you appreciate them the most... it is my unconditional willingness to endure the middle-of-the-night feedings, the cleaning up of vomit, the screaming for no good reason, etc that makes me realize how much I love my child and love raising him...

Monday, October 29, 2012

Socks and Shoes

You may remember my take off of Single Ladies by Beyonce from when Zach was young... Put a Bib on It. Now I present for your reading pleasure, Socks and Shoes to the tune of Stop and Stare by Dreaming Out Loud.

Socks and Shoeeees
Wear them both
You don't have to choooose
They go together
And make quite a pair
Keep your feet from getting
Wet out there

Ohhhh

Socks and Shoeees
Keep your feet warm
Toes won't get the blueeees
Sticks and stones they might just
break your bones
but not your feet
with those rubber soles

You won't feel what hippies feel.



Sung to Zach in the morning as he is getting dressed. And now, you just might have that song stuck in your head the rest of the day. As always, you're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment