...I would argue that it is sometimes the pain in things that make you appreciate them the most... it is my unconditional willingness to endure the middle-of-the-night feedings, the cleaning up of vomit, the screaming for no good reason, etc that makes me realize how much I love my child and love raising him...

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Chapped Face

What happened to that cherubic face that you love looking at so much? Now it is a blotchy mess that is no longer a soft as his bottom.

Chapped face usually comes either when the baby is sick and goopy or teething and drooley. Like those things alone weren't pleasant enough, lets throw in some red scaley stuff and really make it fun!

We used baby Aquaphor at night and chap cleared up like a snap. It is thick and does give the face a gloss but stays on well and works like a charm.

Evidently Aquaphor also works on diaper rash but I have not had occasion to try that yet. Maybe this is some kind of miracle product.

No comments:

Post a Comment