...I would argue that it is sometimes the pain in things that make you appreciate them the most... it is my unconditional willingness to endure the middle-of-the-night feedings, the cleaning up of vomit, the screaming for no good reason, etc that makes me realize how much I love my child and love raising him...

Monday, March 5, 2012

Not Just Drool Anymore

We have hit a new milestone!
My son is eating table food these days. He prefers things he can hold on to and take bites out of so we eat a lot of green beans and grilled chicken strips. As he is taking bites of these things he is gleeking all over the place. Like, seriously projectile streams of spit.
 A relatively minor addition to the mess the little man is making as he likes to mash things into his tray and palms but none-the-less, the most humorous addition. I think the ability to gleek should be added to milestone charts.
10 months
Mastered Skill: excessive drooling at all times
Emerging Skill: increased drooling when food is presented, especially when it is something the child prefers
Advanced Skill: projectile gleeking reaching distances of 3 feet

No comments:

Post a Comment