...I would argue that it is sometimes the pain in things that make you appreciate them the most... it is my unconditional willingness to endure the middle-of-the-night feedings, the cleaning up of vomit, the screaming for no good reason, etc that makes me realize how much I love my child and love raising him...

Friday, April 13, 2012

The Process of Getting Up in the Morning

My child lays in his crib and moans for atleast 10 minutes every morning before getting up. It is a riot. Then he perks right up and plays in his crib for a bit and then calls for me or his daddy. He is all smiles when we go in and get him. It is such an odd combination of his father (dreadful in the morning) and me (up and bright with the sun). It's almost like the moaning helps him come to terms with the fact that he does indeed have to get up and once he has worked through it, he's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment