...I would argue that it is sometimes the pain in things that make you appreciate them the most... it is my unconditional willingness to endure the middle-of-the-night feedings, the cleaning up of vomit, the screaming for no good reason, etc that makes me realize how much I love my child and love raising him...

Thursday, March 28, 2013

The Kisser

My child kisses everyone (and everything really). Much of the time it is cute- he kisses his daddy goodbye, he kisses his friend to say sorry, he kisses the phone while facetiming to tell the receiver that he loves them. Then he tries to kiss complete strangers, then- not so cute. And it kills me that strangers will go in to kiss him!
First off- you are an adult- you should know that a parent isn’t going to be cool with that.
Second- he is a snot monster- you can see it, do you REALLY not want to avoid that!?!
It’s a joy and a pain. I don’t really want to discourage it but he really doesn’t understand the difference between when it’s appropriate and when it isn’t.
He’s a lover.
This could be dangerous…
… for women everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment