...I would argue that it is sometimes the pain in things that make you appreciate them the most... it is my unconditional willingness to endure the middle-of-the-night feedings, the cleaning up of vomit, the screaming for no good reason, etc that makes me realize how much I love my child and love raising him...

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Good toys for 18 months to 2 years

These are our current (at 20 months or so) favorites!
Climber with a slide
Cars with ramp and play set
Any kind of ball- we use ball pit balls to minimize destruction and injury
Big trucks to push around
Blocks (big legos or mega blocks)


My mom actually found and gave Zach two sets of Duplos that have a story book with them. So, as you read the story, you build characters from the story... I think this is BRILLIANT and we enjoy this activity alot!
Musical Instruments


No comments:

Post a Comment